Hello, From The Pineapple Team
Warm summer days are here and there is nothing better than having a refreshing punch to enjoy in the sun with a few friends. Today, we're gonna show you a delicious recipe that is perfect for brunchtime cocktails- or even a poolside drink! This is easy to make and is guaranteed to impress your friends & family. Let's get started!
Prosecco is basically a modern Italian sparkling wine that is made in a much more affordable way than champagne, which is very tightly regulated. Prosecco, however, comes with a much smaller price tag than champagne.
While making this pineapple prosecco punch, we recommend you only add half of the bottle of prosecco to the punch when making it and then top each glass with additional prosecco when serving.
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Small handful mint
- 2 cups pineapple chunks with juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup white rum, optional
- Place mint in the bottom of your pitcher.
- Top with ice to bash it a bit and release the flavours.
- Add pineapple with juice, then pineapple juice, mango juice and white rum.
- Give it a stir, if desired, and then open your Prosecco.
- Pour half of the bottle of Prosecco into the pitcher.
- When serving, fill glasses halfway and then top with additional Prosecco.
- Garnish with a fresh pint and a pineapple wedge.
This recipe is seriously so simple to make and great for the summer. If you've enjoyed, feel free to share with us on Instagram @thepineappleeverything! We hope you've enjoyed this week's blog! We will see you next week with another blog. While you're here, check out our 3 favourite products of the week!
NEWEST SALE ITEMS ❗️