Hello, From The Pineapple Team!
Hello Everyone! We hope you had a wonderful week! This week we're back with a new blog and we will be making Pineapple Candles! This is a fun DIY and also something cute to have around your house! They're easy to make and smell amazing. Without further ado, let's get started!
Homemade candles are quickly becoming a popular craft. They’re SO quick and easy to make, and there are a ton of creative ways that you can decorate and finish them!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CANDLES:
- Soy Wax Flakes
- Candle Wax Pitcher
- Candle Wick
- 6 oz Glass Jars
- Candle wax Colourant
- Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- Green Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black Paint, Green Paint, Paintbrush
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES:
- Use a drop of hot glue to attach the candle wicks to the center of the bottom of the glass jars.
- In the candle pitcher, over low-medium heat, melt four cups of soy wax flakes, stirring frequently.
- Add 3 blocks of yellow wax colourant along with 20-30 drops of pineapple fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Carefully pour the hot wax into the candle jars. Allow the candles jars to sit undisturbed until completely cool.
- While the candles are cooling, paint the lids of the jars green. Cut and assemble felt tops as shown in the video above
- Use the Hot Glue Gun to attach The Felt Pieces!
Enjoy Your New Candle!
Thank You for joining us on yet another week of blog content! We hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to send your candle creations to us via Instagram @thepineappleeverything ! Just like always, we would live if you checked out 3 of our favourite products this week! Enjoy!